OKITE® | Unique colors
OKITE® | Stronger than marble or granite
OKITE® | Innovative Italian technology
OKITE® for your project
OKITE® is a special product on the market. It is made of a large percentage (up to 93%) of quartz, one of the strongest materials in nature, with the addition of natural pigments and polyester resin. For this reason, OKITE® is often defined as a surface consisting of quartz resin. OKITE® is a slab market. Their typical size is 306 x 140 (nominal value), while its thickness varies: 1.3, 1.5, 2.0 to 3.
What are the properties of OKITE®?
OKITE® is above all a very strong surface (5 times stronger than marble or granite). It is easy to clean. Its surface is non-porous, so it does not require special maintenance. OKITE® is resistant to scratches, stains, and heat, and is non-flammable: properties that confirm its versatile applications. It does not absorb any liquids or food: coffee, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, thus preventing the formation of harmful bacteria.
Certified as a safe product, OKITE® does not require any additional chemical protection and is the ideal choice for the kitchen, even for surfaces used for cooking. In addition, its aesthetic characteristics and properties make OKITE® the perfect solution for all environments, allowing you to fully express your creative ideas.
Choose from the many solutions offered by the OKITE® range to personalize your interior.
- OKITE® is certified by leading international certification bodies and institutes as a safe and healthy product, ideal for use in schools and hospitals.
- Health certificate: According to NSF, OKITE® is a safe and healthy product that can be installed and used in areas designed for cooking, both at home and in cafes or restaurants. Its non-porous surface is actually resistant to stains and prevents the absorption of residual moisture and food, which can lead to the formation of harmful bacteria;
- Safe use of OKITE® in schools and indoors: The GREENGUARD Institute for the Environment has approved the use of OKITE® indoors and in schools. The product does not contain or emit hazardous volatile organic compounds according to the strict standards established by the GEI;
- Full compliance with EU standards of good manufacturing practice: SEIEFFE voluntarily and regularly checks the compliance of the workforce, training, raw materials, packaging and production processes. The reference standards are the good manufacturing practices established by Regulation 2023/2006 of the European Commission.
- News by Avant Quartz
- News by Atlasplan
- News by Maestro Quartz
- News by Granitas
- News by Lumina Stone
- News by Laminam
- News bay ABKStone
- News by Idylium
- News by Techlam
- News by Calisco
- News by Trend
- News by BetAcryl
- News from Ariana
- News from Santamargherita
- News by Grande
- News by ItalGraniti
- News by ItalStone
- News by Stoneitaliana
- News by Lapitec